NEET UG 2022: 18 Lakh Contenders for 1.5 lakh Medical Seats, NEET exam Tomorrow, Know these Instructions
Admission to the examination center will start from 11 am and will continue till 1.30 pm. Different reporting time has been given to all the candidates as mentioned on the admit card.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test- Under Graduate, prominently known as the NEET-UG (NEET UG 2022), which is the country's largest medical entrance exam to be conducted by the National Testing Agency, will be held on 17th July, Sunday from 2 PM to 5:20 PM. The exam will be completed in pen and paper mode. This exam will be for about one lakh 40 thousand seats in MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BYMS, BUMS, BVSC, and selected BSc Nursing College courses. About 18 lakh claimants are in the fray for these seats.
Admission to reputed medical colleges like AIIMS and JIPMER will also be through this exam. As per the guidelines issued by NTA this year, both the NEET UG exam main OMR sheet and the office copy of the OMR sheet will have to be submitted to the invigilator after the completion of the exam, which is enclosed with the main OMR sheet. After the completion of the exam, the admit card and postcard size photo will also have to be given to the examiner.
Admission to the examination center will start from 11 am and will continue till 1.30 pm. All the candidates have been given different reporting times by marking them on the admit card, according to this they reach the examination center so that social distancing is maintained and there is no crowd at the examination center.
What to do and not to do during the exam?
1. Fill in your Roll Number, Paper Code, Question Paper Booklet Number, and Personal Details very carefully on the OMR sheet.
2. While filling the oval, do not overlay the pen ink over the other oval or spread it to pollute the OMR.
3. Do not do cutting and overwriting, erasing on the oval.
4. Keep following the instructions to prevent corona and social distancing.
5. Apart from this, candidates can take 50 ml sanitizer and a transparent drinking water bottle with them.