PM Modi Addresses Nation On Mann Ki Baat on Radio
NEW DELHI : The Prime Minister Narend modi addresses on national Radio for the Maan ki Baat on Radio on Sunday
The Prime Minister Narend modi addresses on national Radio for the Maan ki Baat on Radio on Sunday
THE POINTS THAT SHARE BY MODI IN ‘MAAN KI BAAT’
1. It was the 75 episode maan ki baat , is very happy and glad that we have been attached with each other through this broadcast. Pm modi shares about all segments-- education, toy-making, technology, culture and traditions.
2. People are sharing their experiences and pictures of Amrut Mahotsav. I request you all to please share stories related to the festival and help the nation achieve new heights.
3. Modi said that we should We should strive for new resolutions and new goals.
4. He also shareHappy to see people get vaccine doses from across the country. One person from Kerala has named the drive as "Vaccine Sewa"
5. Share achievements of our Indian women’s Mittal Raj has inspired many women and men in the world. I congratulate her for achieving 10,000 runs in women's cricket. PV Sindhu won Silver medal recently
6. PM Modisaid I am happy that daughters are creating a niche for themselves in Sports and other segments in life.
7. Chennai light house has an elevator and the only lighthouse in the country situated within the state.
8. We were striving hard to get corona vaccine and today we are conducting the biggest vaccine programme in the world.
9. He also share to people who helped Last year in March, people gave example of discipline. Our love and respect for corona-warriors was well received. PM Modi share his views towards the nation and also ask peoples opinion and their suggestion and know their thoughts too by the help of Maan ki Baat.