Haryana extends the lockdown to July 5 and relaxes even more restrictions
According to the new directive, Anganwadi centres and creches run by the Women and Child Development department in the state will be shuttered till July 31.
Haryana government Sunday prolonged the Covid-induced lockdown for another week, till July 5. However, some more relaxations were introduced in an order issued by the Haryana State Disaster Management Authority today.
According to the new directive, Anganwadi centres and creches run by the Women and Child Development department in the state will be shuttered till July 31. The WCD will publish the methodology for implementing the state's numerous women's and children's welfare programmes.
“University campuses are allowed to open for research scholars, practical classes in laboratories and remedial classes/ doubt classes, by adopting requisite social distancing norms, regular sanitisation and Covid-19 appropriate behavioural norms”, as per the order.
- All stores are permitted to open from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Shopping malls are permitted to operate from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m
- Restaurants and bars (including those in hotels and shopping malls) are permitted to operate with a 50% seating capacity from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Until 10 p.m., hotels, restaurants, and fast food places can deliver to your home.
- Religious establishments are permitted to open with a maximum of 50 people at a time.
- With full attendance, corporate offices are able to open.
- Gatherings in weddings, funerals/cremations are allowed with up to 50 persons. Wedding processions are not allowed
- In open spaces, gatherings will be allowed with a ceiling of 50 persons
- Club houses/restaurants/bars of Golf courses are allowed to open with 50 per cent seating capacity from 10 am to 10 pm. Members/visitors shall also be allowed to play in Golf courses by the management in a staggered manner so as to avoid overcrowding
- Weddings and funerals/cremations with up to 50 people are permitted. Processions for weddings are not permitted.
- Gatherings of up to 50 people will be permitted in open spaces.
- From 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., golf course club houses, restaurants, and bars are permitted to open with a 50% seating capacity. Members/visitors will also be allowed to play at golf courses in a staggered way by the management in order to avoid overcrowding.
- Gyms are permitted to open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. with a 50% capacity.
- All manufacturing units, enterprises, and industries are allowed to operate.
- Sporting complexes and stadiums may be used for sports activities, including outdoor sports, with the exception of contact sports (spectators are not be allowed)